Ad Code

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

donald trump christmas

Donald Trump Christmas - Everything Donald Trump Wants for Christmas Now that he's won the Christmas war, Trump has some huge demands

I was walking through Target grabbing dolls and action figures for a drive in East Baltimore. This is my favorite part of the holidays, the opportunity to help buy toys for kids who may not have received a gift. Everyone should unpack something for the holidays, right?

Donald Trump Christmas

Donald Trump Christmas

Like most people not smart enough to order online and pick up right away, I was waiting in line behind at least a dozen holiday shoppers to see. The couple in front of me — two gangly 40-somethings — kept saying Trump was the Grinch who stole Christmas. I didn't join their conversation, but I disagreed. Trump is no Grinch, he's always happy — you can tell from his tweets, which he marks with an exclamation point of joy from time to time. Plus, he currently has high expectations for a Republican Congress to pass his tax bill, making him the best president ever, in his view.

Trump Santa Images, Stock Photos & Vectors

To prove happiness to my fellow citizens, I'm sharing President Trump's letter to Santa — or at least what I think he'll say. (Read it in Trump Voice for what to expect.)

Dear Santa, First of all, I want to say that you are very, very tired and really sad. It has been over 65 years since I wrote to you and you have not responded. This will be my last attempt until my next attempt. Listed below are what I need and what I deserve. I hope to receive everything in a timely manner. wall. I want a nice wall, a solid high wall painted with the best, and only the best, MS-13-resistant repellant. Make Mexico pay for it. For Donald Jr., there is a "No Snitching" tattoo on his chest. Please don't make the namesake of my nice-sounding name a rat. Trade Mike Pence for Vladimir Putin. Penny flashes a lot, which is weird, he's not very funny. The top 1% of income is tax-free. They worked so hard to make America great, they don't deserve to pay taxes, and under my leadership they won't, only the poor deserve it. Lock up Hillary. Crooked, lost, what a pity, threw the key away. The Robert Mueller scandal. Have fun with his life, he values ​​me too much. Melania, my wife, she's very beautiful, you know, finally in the White House at ten years old. She is very elegant. She doesn't care about my tax plans. She reads to sick kids, you know how I feel about germs, so if my daughter Ivanka, she is very beautiful and very successful, if only she could spend more time in my office reading to me instead of spending Even less time with Jared and his attorney. really good. Framed portraits of Barack Obama, Sean Hannity and Vladimir Putin. What can I say, they complete me. LaVar Ball's apology and LaVar Ball's thanks for being his greatest inspiration and saving his son. Edited version of my personal taxes from 1970-2016. I really hate when people ask this. No more fake news. Time for the failed New York Times to really fail and for CNN and the very bad people in the liberal media to hide like my taxes. Take loser Alec Baldwin, spoiled Meryl Streep and loser Rosie O'Donnell. Santa Claus, you are too fat and too big, but you are too responsible and valued by me. Only I can value you. I think you can do it, and if you do, I'll be a good boy in 2018. Otherwise you will continue to feel very sad. Make America Great Again, Your President, Donald J. Trump

D. Watkins is . He is also a professor at the University of Baltimore and founder of the BMORE Writers Program. Watkins is the author of the New York Times bestselling memoirs Beast Side: The Survival (and Death) of Black America and Cooking: A Rock-Cracking Memoir, and We Speak for Ourselves: How Awakening Culture Holds Progress . His new book, Black Boy Smile: A Memoir in Moments, is out now.

Donald trump doormat, anti donald trump buttons, donald trump novelty gifts, donald trump les, donald trump mug uk, donald trump usa hat, donald trump plate, great again donald trump, donald trump collectables, white donald trump hat, trump donald, official donald trump photo

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Recent Comments

Ad Code